en - [sympa-users] Sympa and Exim

  • From: YEM <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa and Exim
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:22:14 -0600

Oh sympa gods....

We have had sympa (sympa 5.1b) running for a bit with sendmail and it
all works great. We
recently set up a new machine running FreeBSD 5.4 with exim 4.51 and
again eveything works great but bounces. Bounces always get sent back
to the listowner. I have looked over the faqs and mailling list ideas
with exim but nothing seems to work. Is anyone out running sympa using
exim? If so, what do you have defined in your exim configure file, ie.
transports, routers, etc. Exim is the only difference between the two
machines so I tend to think that this is where the problem is.

Any exim/sympa users ideas would be great.

Thanks.

-YEM

  • [sympa-users] Sympa and Exim, YEM, 09/07/2005