en - Re: [sympa-users] Language and slowness problems with 5.1

  • From: "Walter H. Hopgood" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Language and slowness problems with 5.1
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about the language, but the performance of 5.1 is, honestly,
absolutely horrid. I have compression turned on in my server, I have
not been able to get fastcgi compiled (working on that this weekend) but
if you're having horrible performance with fastcgi turned on, that
doesn't bode well for me. I've got users who are saying two minutes for a
screen to paint -- and I'm seeing that myself.
Walter H. Hopgood, Squidgie on IRC or find me on AOL/MSN/Y!
address@concealed or address@concealed, but I take a little time to
respond to email, so be warned!
http://www.squidge.org for the Squidge.Org (and my) homepage
Liberals, BE PROUD! http://www.proudliberal.org