en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] How does

  • From: David Carter <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] How does
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:28:35 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 address@concealed wrote:

I have thought of adding the secondary email address to the list(s) and have the reception mode set to "nomail" for this email address as a workaround for these users but not sure if it is a good idea. Let me know if you guys have a better one.

I came up with the same workaround.

It strikes me that a separate list of authorised senders (or at least a way to distiguish between authorised senders and genuine "nomail" addresses on the list) would be a better solution.

--
David Carter Email: address@concealed
University Computing Service, Phone: (01223) 334502