en - [sympa-users] Managing List Archives

  • From: Edward Rynes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Managing List Archives
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:20:29 -0400

Is there a way in Sympa for a list owner to turn on and off the automatic archiving of their list?

I have also been asked by some of our users if there is a way to delete multiple messages from the archives at once? One of our lists got "spammed" and they wanted to remove all of the "bad" messages without deleting the "good" ones. Deleting them one at a time was not fun. (there were hundreds of messages to delete)

  • [sympa-users] Managing List Archives, Edward Rynes, 08/23/2005