en - [sympa-users] Database defined in sympa.conf

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Database defined in sympa.conf
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:00:53 -0400 (VET)

Hi *, is me again!

When I try to execute sympa I obtain the following mistake

Starting module archived.pl: Database defined in sympa.conf has not the
right structure or is unreachable. If you don't use any database, comment
db_xxx parameters in sympa.conf
failure

Starting module bounced.pl: Sympa not setup to use DBI, unable to manage
bounces
failure

Starting module task_manager.pl: Database defined in sympa.conf has not
the right structure or is unreachable. If you don't use any database,
comment db_xxx parameters in sympa.conf
failure

But I do not have any database mysql for sympa and the parameters in the
file/etc/sympa.conf are remark

###\\\\ Database ////###

## Database type (mysql | Pg | Oracle | Sybase)
## be carefull to the case
## db_type mysql

## Name of the database
## db_name sympa

## The host hosting your sympa database
## db_host localhost

## Database user for connexion
## db_user sympa

## Database password (associated to the db_user)
## What ever you use a password or not, you must protect the SQL server
(is it a not a public internet service ?)
## db_passwd your_passwd

## Database private extention to user table
## You need to extend the database format with these fields
## db_additional_user_fields age,address

## Database private extention to subscriber table
## You need to extend the database format with these fields
## db_additional_subscriber_fields

Thank you in advance

--
Alvaro Jesús Hernández Arteaga