en - Re: [sympa-users] Create a list using include2 via XML file

  • From: Edward Rynes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Create a list using include2 via XML file
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:46:36 -0400

I guess I should be asking a more basic question.

How can I programatically create a sympa list who's subscribers are defined by an LDAP query?

We need to be able to create new mailing lists for a few special groups that require access to controlled data in our LDAP server. For security reasons we can not make the "data source" portions of the Web forms available to the Sympa end users. We were hoping to have an external program, that is only accessible to these special groups, that can then call Sympa to create the new lists.

Thanks!