en - Re: [sympa-users] spurious message in log : task_manager[]: Warning: entry with empty email address in list .

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Oliver Thalmann <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] spurious message in log : task_manager[]: Warning: entry with empty email address in list .
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:31:57 +0200

We don't have any of these messages on our production server.
Therefore we still need more precise information from you to understand the phenomenon.

Thank you

Oliver Thalmann wrote:

Let me correct myself...

the message was : task_manager[]: Warning: entry with empty email address in list anylist

so the listname is not missing.

it looks like this warning is triggered for each list which doesn't currently
have any bouncing subscriber ?
Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

Obviously the list name is missing which is strange.
PLease send us detailed log entries (setting sympa.pl or task_manager.pl to debug mode is needed)