en - [sympa-users] Importing users

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Importing users
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:08:24 +0100

Hi everybody, I'm a newbie in sympa and i don't know how to do a lot of
things.
I read documentation but i haven't a clearly idea how to import database.

I have a database with a lot of users (and their emails) and I want that they
are included in a list that I have create.
How can I do this? What option of data_source I have to use? Any change in
the database will be a change in the subscribers list of my list?

the only manner to slect the owner and moderators of the list is modifying
the config file in the folder of the list into sympa/expl true?

Thks for all, and excuse if this problem was solved yet.