en - Re: [sympa-users] Howto upgrade sympa on woody?

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Howto upgrade sympa on woody?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:16:17 +0200

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 11:44:00AM +0100, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des
Universites wrote:
> Johann Spies wrote:
>
> >Are there any Debian Woody adminstrators out there who have upgraded
> >sympa on Woody?
> >
> >I have a sympa installation on Woody which uses postgresql as database
> >and I am uncertain whether it is possible to upgrade sympa
> >(3.3.3-3woody2) the latest stable version.
> >
> >Regards
> >Johann
> >

> Yes it is possible but as postgresql user you will need to modify the
> database structure (Sympa does that automatically only for MySQL). It is
> easy to list all changes checking for http://www.sympa.org/release.html.

Thanks.

Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness; That the man of God
may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good
works." II Timothy 3:16,17