en - [sympa-users] Sympa.pl dying on messages for one list

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa.pl dying on messages for one list
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:40:36 +0200

I would really appreciate some help on this. I have previously
referred to the queue-problems I had.

Sympa.pl dies whenever the owner of one list (pulp) send a message to the
list. I first suspected the attachments to be the culprit, but the
lady just now sent a normal email message of 45K ( I read that the
default max_size is 5 Mb ) which contains some html and .txt stuff and
sympa.pl died again. When I remove the file form the
/var/spool/sympa/queue directory, it stays alive.

What can cause this?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness; That the man of God
may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good
works." II Timothy 3:16,17