en - [sympa-users] Sympa 4.1.4 quirks

  • From: Christian Lalanne <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa 4.1.4 quirks
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:59:15 -0500

Bonjour!

I am in process of migrating our Mailman 2.0.13 installation over to Sympa 4.1.4, but I have noticed a few annoyances:

- A customized template using "FOREACH l in which ..." when used as list.us.tpl but doesn't when used as home.tpl.us?! The variables just don't resolve there.
- My browser's title bars have uninterpreted code in certain areas (lists summary page but not "home" or "lists"): "<script> <!-- document.write("Dynameq" + "@" "---.ca")A // --> </script>
and most importantly
- My lists are all closed to subscription, yet the subscribe button is active in the list summary page and people can request to subscribe!

Any idea why these things are happening?

Since I am setting this up just now, should I think of going directly to Sympa 5.0 beta instead of starting with 4.1.4? How stable is it?

Thanks for the help.

--
Christian Lalanne / address@concealed / (514)369-2023x226