en - RE: [sympa-users] Threading indentation problem

  • From: William Weigel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Threading indentation problem
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:46:29 -0800

Olivier, thanks for testing this, I was hoping that I had missed something
in the configuration and that someone would have a quick and easy answer. I
am in the midst of a clean installation using today's version of 5.0b to see
if I had something left over from earlier tries. I'll also be upgrading to
FC3 this weekend, which may help...

On another note, thanks to the Sympa team for all of their hard work on this
great software package.

Bill Weigel