en - Re: [sympa-users] Threading indentation problem

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Bill Weigel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Threading indentation problem
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:35:36 +0100

Hi Bill,

Mhonarc threading works very well on our site with default mhonarc-ressource file, Sympa 5.0b and Mhonarc 2.6.10 :

http://demo.sympa.org/wws/arc/list-for-testing-thread

Bill Weigel wrote:

I have Sympa installed on a Fedora Core 1 machine, and have not yet been able
to get a thread to indent farther than the first level, though messages
within a thread are dislayed together. Messages after the first are displayed
much as if they were chronological. I have tried combinations of Sympa 4.1.2
to 5.0b and MHonArc 2.6.10 and a 2.6.10+ CVS version from about a month ago.
Other specifications are using sendmail as the MTA, dspam, clamav, and
Exchange 5.5 for local delivery. I have not altered any files other than
those which require configuration according to the documentation. I have dug
through the Sympa and MHonArc documentation, FAQs and have tried using
google, but have been completely frustrated. Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités