en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-announce] New Sympa version : 5.0b

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: GSLT Systems Administrator <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-announce] New Sympa version : 5.0b
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:00:50 +0100

No it is not available in 5.0b but we are currently working on this topic.
We hope to make it possible in a later 5.x release hopefully...

GSLT Systems Administrator wrote:

After just browsing the feature page --it looks really nice! Though, will it
be possible to run sympa with virtual robots and have the same list names in
this new 5.0 release? This issue has been discussed from
time to time on the list and it would be nice. Do you have a features request
page, then I would like to add it?

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités