en - [sympa-users] message confirmation & distribution process

  • From: Yonni Edelist <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] message confirmation & distribution process
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:35:27 +0200

hello,
i have a list of which i am the owner, and no editors are defined.
this is the process that happens when i send a message to the list:
1) i get a message from sympa asking to me to confirm the message (confirm
b775c3338fedf26a7d92c69769836e5a)
2) then i get a message saying: 'your message is being sent for moderation'
3) then i get a message : 'an item to approve for list...'
4) i approve the item.
5) the message is distributed
is there some configuration where sympa can distribute my message without me
getting confirmation from myself?
thanks,
Yonni