en - Re: [sympa-users] message confirmation & distribution process

  • From: "Daniel" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] message confirmation & distribution process
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:31:43 +0100 (CET)

Hello Yonni,

> is there some configuration where sympa can distribute my message
> without me getting confirmation from myself?

That I can answer! Yes of course, sympa can:
- Go to the wwsympa web interface (generally http://your.domain.net/wws),
- log in (eventually ask for a personnel password),
- go to your subsciptions, and the list page
- go to List admin, Edit List Config, Sending/Reception
- and under: "Who can send messages", choose somthing not moderated for
the people you want, for instance: "Private, moderated for non
subscribers"
If you don't have a wwsympa access, certainly there is a way to do it by
mail. Start sending an email to address@concealed with HELP in the
body.
By the way, for others: I solved the problem I had with wwsympa
installation, which for I did a post here.Regards,

daniel