en - Re: [sympa-users] Can't create new robot list

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Hargitai Gabor Balint <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Can't create new robot list
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:45:01 +0200

This is the main limitation of virtual robots in Sympa :
you cannot create 2 lists with the same name (local part) among your virtual robots.

We plan to remove this limitation in future releases of Sympa, but in the meanwhile...

Hargitai Gabor Balint wrote:

I'm running sympa 3.4.4.3 and I have a default domain and a robot domain.
I would like to create a new list in the robot domain but a list with the
same name already exists in the default domain and wwsympa says
list_already_exists. I tried it from the robots wwsympa page. I can create
lists in the robot domain if they have a name which doesn't exists in the
default domain and they work very well. If I do /usr/sbin/alias_manager.pl
add listname domain it can create the list aliases.Any ideas?

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • Can't create new robot list, Hargitai Gabor Balint, 06/21/2004
    • Re: [sympa-users] Can't create new robot list, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 06/23/2004