en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Integration

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Integration
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:50:38 +0200

Michelle Murrain wrote:

Olivier Salaun - CRU wrote:

We are thinking about adding this feature, probably available from the list of lists or a search or the list of subscriptions on the web interface. If the user is logged in, he could subscribe/unsubscribe with a single click (many checkboxes + a button).

Once we've finished the current work on TT2 (*), we planto work on the web user interface. The multiple subscription could be part of this...

That's good to know Olivier. Is this something you might be interested in having someone else do? I'm a perl programmer, and pretty committed to sympa. It would likely take me longer to write the interface for wwsympa than it would to write my own, but then it would be a contribution to the project that I think would be helpful.

You are welcome !

Here are some ideas to do it.

The feature must be availible only for identified users, it will make it much more simple.
In any list of lists, a checkbox could be added for each list only if the user is not allready subscriber. The button to submit form must be attached to action do_subscribe but do_subscriber must accept now for each selected list.
The same approch could be used in page "your subscription" to allow multiple unsubscribe.

If you need help please ask sympa-authors

Serge