en - Re: [sympa-users] redefining reply-to

  • From: Damien Morel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] redefining reply-to
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:14:49 +0200

Hi,

(je continues en anglais pour la liste):

ok, thanks a lot, I could make it work.
I added 'all_noduplicate' in 'reply_to_header' structure:

'reply_to_header' => {'format' => {'value' => {'format' =>
['sender','list','all','all_noduplicate','other_email'],

then in sub "distribute_msg":

--- cut ---
my $from_user = $hdr->get('From');
--- cut ---
}elsif ($self->{'admin'}{'reply_to_header'}{'value'} eq
'all_noduplicate') {
$from_user =~ s/.*\<//;
$from_user =~ s/\>.*//;
if ($self->is_user($from_user)) {
$reply = "$name\@$host";
} else {
$reply = "$name\@$host,".$from_user;
}
}
--- cut ----

regular expressions with "from_user" are used to cut off
the name before email and '<' & '>'.
("toto <address@concealed>" => "address@concealed"),
or else the test fails....

If you see a mistake (I'm a perl beginner), a potentiel or real bug,
or you have a doubt on that code, please give me your advice,
it is for production in near future.

Thanks again.

Damien Morel

Le Wed, 19 May 2004 17:39:51 +0200
Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed> a ecrit:

> Continuons en français :
>
> Comme indiqué dans mon mail précédent, regarde la structure de donnée
> %::pinfo dans le module List.pm.
>
> On n'a pas le temps de coder cette fonctionnalité qui pour nous n'est
> pas essentiel. Donc si tes connaissances en Perl sont insuffisantes, tu
> peux déposer une demande de fonctionnalité sur sympa.org pour qu'on
> garde une trace :
> http://www.sympa.org > "Report Bugs
> <http://www.sympa.org/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php>"
>
> Cordialement.
>
> Damien Morel a écrit :
>
> >I cannot find any reference to 'reply_to_header' in wwsympa.fcgi .
> >Could you give me more informations? Or some sample code :) ?
> >I thinks i will be able to do the function that returns if a mail belongs
> >to a
> >list (cause I will find exemples of that elsewhere in the code), but I do
> >not
> >know perl (and the sympa code neither) and I won't be able to guess where
> >to put that code...
> >

> --
> Olivier Salaün
> Comité Réseau des Universités
> Validation signature / Trusting signature: --> http://igc.cru.fr/trust.html
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont etablis a l'intention exclusive
du destinataire. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
Le SDIS33 degage toute responsabilite concernant le contenu et la nature des
messages adresses ou recus par l'intermediaire des boites aux lettres
electroniques. Ce message ne saurait avoir une valeur contractuelle. Tout
engagement devra etre confirme par ecrit et signe par les contractants.

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees. The
unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this email, or any other
information contained or attached, is prohibited. The SDIS33 releases any
responsibility concerning the contents and nature for the addressed message
or receipts by e-mails. This email is not intended to give rise to a new, or
affect an existing, contractual or other legal relationship. Any contract
shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties.