en - Re: [sympa-users] Email issue

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Email issue
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 08:11:00 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

I am nor receiving any emails however, I can see them in the
/home/sympa/spool/msg folder. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

I suppose sympa.pl deamon is not running or not configured to check this spool. Just run sympa.pl and check logs. If logs are not configured run sympa with debug flag ( sympa.pl -d ).

  • Re: [sympa-users] Email issue, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 05/24/2004