en - RE: [sympa-users] From: values, web customization

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier Salaun - CRU" <address@concealed>, "Liam Kirsher" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] From: values, web customization
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:01:20 -0700

As it happens, I just submitted a patch for this:

http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000287

I guess the Sympa team is behind on monitoring bug reports? I
have one or two other recent ones that also haven't gotten any
response yet.

ab
--
----Electric Embers: Powering the fires of change--------------------
NPOGroups | NPOMail | NPOShield | web/database/email hosting