en - Tracking bounces

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Tracking bounces
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:31:56 +0100

I'm having trouble with the remind process and one subscriber in particular. It seems his employer's content checker is taking exception to something in the message and bouncing it, resulting in him being unsubscribed each month.

Is there any way I can get a look at the bounce message which is causing this unsubscription, in the hope that it yields some clues as to what is found offensive? Is it stored anywhere, or is it deleted straight after processing?
--
Chris Hastie

  • Tracking bounces, Chris Hastie, 04/23/2004