en - Re: [sympa-users] Message in Archive but not delivered!

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Message in Archive but not delivered!
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:45:51 +0200

Liam,

You did not mention what version of Sympa you're running ? on what system ?

address@concealed a écrit :

I'm a new user and have some questions, and also some comments and feedback.

1. Had a frustrating time installing Sympa due to setting the log level to >=
2. That causes wwsympa.fcgi to crash with this in the httpd server log:
[Wed Apr 14 21:10:13 2004] [error] [client 24.5.39.212] FastCGI: server
"/home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi" stderr: Modification of a read-only value
attempted at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Sys/Syslog.pm line 287.

We were reported these problems ; we will investigate.

2. All the subscribers I entered using the Import facility have an extra
space character and '\r' character appended to their names. This screws up
the display when looking at them in MySQL. Are they supposed to have that
character there?

You must have created the imported file on a windows system that adds a \r before \n. You should have cleaned it up before the import.

[...]
Other than that, however, things are running smoothly now and I'm looking
forward to customizing the interface, and playing with some of the features.

Thanks for your feadback.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Re: [sympa-users] Message in Archive but not delivered!, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 04/19/2004