en - Re: [sympa-users] Accidental Delete

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Michael Hall <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Accidental Delete
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:38:41 +0200

Michael,

You can find out what subscribers have been removed from sympa logs. Look for entries like this :
do_del: subscriber xx@yyy deleted from list zzz

You should be able to re-subscribe these people ; all you might loose is their names, preferences and password. Unless your database is backed up.

Note that Sympa 4.1.1 does automatic management of bouncing subscribers (listmaster and/or owners just need to define a few thresholds)

Michael Hall a écrit :
I just got a franic phone call from one of the people who maintains a list on my site who told me he just accidentally hit 'delete bouncing subscribers' instead of 'resetting them'

Is there any way to undo this?  Sympa is running on postgres which I am very familiar with.  Any help would be appreacited.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Accidental Delete, Michael Hall, 04/16/2004
    • Re: [sympa-users] Accidental Delete, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 04/19/2004