en - Re: [sympa-users] question re. shared web privileges

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] question re. shared web privileges
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:29:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Olivier Salaun - CRU wrote:

> Privileges on a document also depend on what privileges are set on
> higher level directories of the shared.
> Sympa applies a logicial AND to all tokens of a shared path. It means
> that if you don't have access to A/B, then you don't have access to
> A/B/C, whatever privileges are set on C. (Actually that behavior might
> change in the future to make the shared more useable...)

that doesn't quite answer my question: Regarding the top level directory,
it seems like setting "who can edit" to "list owners and document
authors" only allows list owners to upload documents, i.e., it seems no
different than setting to "list owners only"

What does "list owners and document authors" mean?

Thanks,

Miles