en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa, Postfix, Cyrus and Confixx...

  • From: elijah <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa, Postfix, Cyrus and Confixx...
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:46:35 -0800

Manfred Gnädig wrote:

I trie to install Sympa on my server.
My Server is Debian Woody with, Postfix, Cyrus and now i like to ad the
Sympa Mailinglist Software.

installing sympa can be complex. i suggest reading these tutorials on installing sympa on debian with postfix:

http://ibis.riseup.net/grimoire/list-server/sympa-server/
http://www.open-organizations.org/view/Socialtools/StandardSympa

my second standard bit of advice is to not use the debian package version. it is actually easier to get it working by installing from the source (and way less buggy). imho.

-elijah