en - Re: [sympa-users] showing extra details through web

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] showing extra details through web
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:10:38 +0100

Sympa can be configured to use extra fields (db_additional_subscriber_fields and db_additional_user_fields)but :
  1. These are editable by list owners only
  2. They can be used within templates or scenarios
  3. You cannot have list-specific fields
Actually I doubt we go much further to extend the data Sympa collects because Sympa is a ML manager not a survey manager.

address@concealed wrote:
I need when a subscriber subscribe, he add extra fields in his details [ I need these fields to be mandatory and the subscriber must fill them ](like company name, telephone, ....), on pressing on his prefrences link so he can find the fields he can add , so he fill them then make update, so these fields are automatically added in the database.

how can i make these fields appear to the subscriber, so he can fill them up?
Also i need the ListMaster be able to edit in the subscriber field (from web). So if the subscriber made a mistake the list master will correct it.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Re: [sympa-users] showing extra details through web, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 02/16/2004