en - sympa not threading messages?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: sympa not threading messages?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:42:45 +0100

I'm new on this sympa-users list although I've been active on other Sympa
lists for a few years. I notice a problem which I thought was related to the
settings of those other lists but it's the same here. This is what I've
noticed.

When you post an answer to a message:

1- using the Sympa interface (in a web browser):
-> your answer gets posted as a NEW message, i.e. it is not considered as an
answer and is not "threaded"

2- using your own mailing program (Outlook, Eudora, etc.)
-> your answer is correctly threaded !

Is this a bug in Sympa? Has it already been brought to the attention of the
developing team? If it is a bug, it rather defeats the whole purpose of
threads...

JR

  • sympa not threading messages?, joseph . rezeau, 02/15/2004