en - Re: what is the difference ?

  • From: "kareem kamel" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: what is the difference ?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:16:47 +0200

Hi j_riphell,

If you read the Sympa.pdf chapter 6 section 3.1 (with address database
structure) you wii find your answer. here is the part of document
"The DataBase distinguishes information relative to a person (e-mail, real
name, password) and his/her subscription options (list concerned, date of
subscription, reception option, visibility option). This results in a
separation of the data into two tables : the user table and the subscriber
table, linked by a user/subscriber e-mail."

address@concealed wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I am getting confused between user_table and subscriber_table in mysql
database (sympa database).

>can anyone help me in getting more information to know the differeence
between them???

yours sincerely
Kareem Kamel

  • what is the difference ?, j_riphell, 02/15/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: what is the difference ?, kareem kamel, 02/15/2004