en - Text digests with new digest template?

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Text digests with new digest template?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:28:57 -0800

Has anyone successfully altered the new digest template (I'm
using 4.0b2) to create a plaintext digest, with just the message
body and not all the headers included? Inserting [full_msg] gives
all the headers, while [body] just gives an "ARRAY 0xXXXXXXX" output,
because the Perl call that creates [body] returns a pointer, not a
string. But even after adding code to List.pm to create a single
string from the body array, I still get the ARRAY junk, so I'm confused.

ab
* Electric Embers: Powering the fires of change *
* Web, Email, List, and Antivirus/Antispam hosting for the community *
* http://electricembers.net Member of http://techunderground.org *