en - Re: [sympa-users] Customising subscription confirmation requests and other questions

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Customising subscription confirmation requests and other questions
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:43:22 +0100

Hi Chris,

You're right, some service messages of Sympa are still in NLS catalogues.
We plan to move all these strings to templates but there is still some work left...

Chris Hastie wrote:

I'm looking at migrating a number of lists to Sympa and have found a few things that I need to be able to do and can't readily see how with Sympa.

The first is customising the request for confirmation sent to subscribers of 'double opt-in' lists on a per list basis. As far as I can make out this can only be customised on a global, or at least per language basis, by customising set 6, message 260 in nls/xx.msg. Is there any way to customise this on a per list basis? Basically, I need to include the individual list's AUP with this message, so a template similar to the welcome.tpl would be useful.

Also, for one list in particular, I want the list to generally be unmoderated but I need the ability to specify that one or two troublesome individual subscribers should be moderated. Is this possible with Sympa?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites