en - Customising subscription confirmation requests and other questions

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Customising subscription confirmation requests and other questions
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:25:33 +0000

I'm looking at migrating a number of lists to Sympa and have found a few things that I need to be able to do and can't readily see how with Sympa.

The first is customising the request for confirmation sent to subscribers of 'double opt-in' lists on a per list basis. As far as I can make out this can only be customised on a global, or at least per language basis, by customising set 6, message 260 in nls/xx.msg. Is there any way to customise this on a per list basis? Basically, I need to include the individual list's AUP with this message, so a template similar to the welcome.tpl would be useful.

Also, for one list in particular, I want the list to generally be unmoderated but I need the ability to specify that one or two troublesome individual subscribers should be moderated. Is this possible with Sympa?

Thanks for any help
--
Chris Hastie