en - RE: [sympa-users] BIG performance boost for big lists!

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] BIG performance boost for big lists!
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:35:12 -0800

Oops, uh... nevermind. I just saw that the index creation is in
the create_db file (in 3.4.4.3) and is live on one of our servers,
so I don't know why it was missing from the other server. It's a
mystery for us to solve, but probably not interesting or relevant
for anyone else.

Sorry for the misguided excitement.

ab