en - Re: [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix

  • From: Luca Berra <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:26:33 +0100

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 08:50:55AM -0500, Patrick Cossette wrote:
I would modify the sendmail line in sympa.conf:

sendmail /path/to/second_postfix
there is no /path/to/second_postfix executable, but a script that sets
MAIL_CONFIG before calling sendmail could do the trick.

I have configured two hostname, two different IPs for one server, and
export MAIL_CONFIG=/etc/postfix2/

is set but not used. The second instance is also included in the first
maybe something clears MAIL_CONFIG (uid changes ???)

L.

--
Luca Berra -- address@concealed
Communication Media & Services S.r.l.