en - [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix

  • From: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix
  • Date: 22 Jan 2004 13:25:12 +0100

Hi,
I have configured two hostname, two different IPs for one server, and
two instances of postfix are running. How can I instruct sympa to use
the second instance of postfix for outgoing emails? It still uses the
first instance, incoming emails are handled by the second instance.

export MAIL_CONFIG=/etc/postfix2/

is set but not used. The second instance is also included in the first
instance as alternate_config_directories. Someone from the postfix group
told me that is the sending program's job to select the right MTA
instance. Any idea?

Thomas