en - Re: [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix

  • From: Patrick Cossette <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] how to instruct sympa to use a second instance of postfix
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:50:55 -0500

Hi,

I would modify the sendmail line in sympa.conf:

sendmail /path/to/second_postfix

Bye.

At 22-01-04 (07:25), you wrote:
Hi,
I have configured two hostname, two different IPs for one server, and
two instances of postfix are running. How can I instruct sympa to use
the second instance of postfix for outgoing emails? It still uses the
first instance, incoming emails are handled by the second instance.

export MAIL_CONFIG=/etc/postfix2/

is set but not used. The second instance is also included in the first
instance as alternate_config_directories. Someone from the postfix group
told me that is the sending program's job to select the right MTA
instance. Any idea?

Thomas

Patrick Cossette
Analyste Système
Service de soutien pédagogique et technologique
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
Tél.: (819) 376-5011, poste 2462
Courriel: Patrick_Cossette at uqtr.ca