en - Re: [sympa-users] user-table?

  • From: Michelle Murrain <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] user-table?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:14:55 -0500

At 10:55 AM +0100 1/20/04, Thomas Barth wrote:
Hi Michelle

>Why are subsribers equal to users?

I can't speak of your importing issue - I'm not sure what the problem
is there. But the point of having two tables is that the user table

The question is if I do also have to delete entries from the user-table
to prevent sympa from sending emails twice when restarting sympa after a
crash.

Others who know better chime in please, but from my experience unless there are entries in the subscriber_table, extra entries in the user_table aren't of much consequence.
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain
mmurrain at dbdes dot com
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575
SMS: 4132226350 at messaging dot sprintpcs dot com

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige