en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa and SuSE

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa and SuSE
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:28:37 +0100

If a Debian / Suse expert can submit us a modified version of the init script (maybe the one included in the Debian package), we will include it with the main distribution. This would save this customization time to other Sympa users. Thanks.

Benoit Hamet wrote:

This is the same problem on debian Testing without the packages.

Just open the script, and comment the lines . functions / . networking the
script will complain that it don't found sucess/failure, but sympa is
launched. This is only a workaround :).

address@concealed wrote:

I am installing Sympa on SuSE 9.0. When I run the init script
/etc/init.d/sympa start,
I recieve error:
./sympa: line 19: /etc/init.d/functions: No such file or directory

/etc/init.d/functions does not exist on SuSE. Has anybody else encounterd
this? What
is the best way around this?

--
Olivier Salaun