en - managing bunch of groups

  • From: Benoit St-Andre <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: managing bunch of groups
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:19:37 -0500

Hi everyone

I'm trying to manage a bunch of groups for a school. For example, each
student
belongs to a group, people would like to be able to write to the whole group
at once... Same thing for the parents of those student (who also have a login
on the same server),... We are talking around 400-500 groups to manage...

Is Sympa a good solution for that ? I would like NOT having to recreate all
the groups since they already exist in ldap... but I'm not sure if Postfix
can handle this alone or it needs the help of a (really good) software like
Sympa.

I know that maybe a bit off topic, but maybe some have a partial answer to
that...

Thanks a lot

--
Benoit St-André (address@concealed)
Conseiller pédagogique à la CS des Affluents