en - Re: [sympa-users] Some trouble...

  • From: John Dalbec <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Some trouble...
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:41:59 -0400

Marco Gaiarin wrote:
I suppose this, i've asked if there's a ``debug mode'' or a way to say
to bounce scripts to save a copy of the message somewhere.
I'm not using aliases (i'm using the exim configuration at the url
below) so i cannot simply add an email to the aliases.

Have you looked in /var/sympa/bounce/<list name>/OTHER/ ?

BTW Here's an unrecognized bounce I just noticed (partially censored):