en - Re: [sympa-users] Some trouble...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Some trouble...
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:07:17 +0200

Mandi! Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites
In chel di` si favelave...

> >If i logout and then try to log in back, wwsympa reply me that i'm
> >still logged in as user unknown. I've to manually go to browser cookie
> >and wipe it.
> That probably because current logout button continue to the current
> page. If you are in a page that require to be logged "logout" should
> redirect you to the home page otherwise it ask you for login.

Soorry but i've not understood what you meant. ;(

> >So seems a bug in the italian translation template. ;(
> We do upate french and english version but not the other ones. Some
> templates are old and make bugs if used running a more recent version.

I supposed this. User have a decent italian interface, i make a signal
to the owners that they have to use english (or french) interface to
operate correctly. Waiting for 4.2. ;)

> >I think this is some sort of error from the mailserver of libero.it,
> >but how i can track down?!
> Bounced.pl was not able to recognize a return from this MTA. You can
> extend bouncelib.pm (quite easy to do) or send us the unrecognized bounce.

I suppose this, i've asked if there's a ``debug mode'' or a way to say
to bounce scripts to save a copy of the message somewhere.
I'm not using aliases (i'm using the exim configuration at the url
below) so i cannot simply add an email to the aliases.

> Please could you add this to Sympa FAQ :
> http://www.sympa.org/fom-serve/cache/216.html

I've added to:

http://www.sympa.org/fom?amp=&auth=none&file=128

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia'' http://www.sv.lnf.it/

Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
http://swpat.xsec.it/