en - Include2 delays when changing data sources setup

  • From: John Dalbec <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Include2 delays when changing data sources setup
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:16:34 -0400

I'm running Sympa 3.4.4.1 now. I've thought about installing 3.4.4.3 but there doesn't seem to be an RPM for it yet.
I've converted my rapidly-changing list to include2 mode and reset the timeout to something reasonable for when the list is not changing. Now when I change the data sources setup it seems to take a while for the task_manager to create and run the new sync_include. How often does it check for missing tasks? Does a newly created task run immediately?
Thanks,
John