en - MSG_BODY filters

  • From: "Paul Borghese" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: MSG_BODY filters
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:25:49 -0400

Hi,

I am writing a scenario that filters based upon the content of the message.
So for example if someone has an e-mail that contains a profanity, it will
be sent to the moderator for review. Here is what I have tested trying to
filter any message that contains XXXTESTXXX:

equal([is_bcc],1) smtp,smime,md5 -> reject
match([msg_body],/XXXTESTXXX/) smtp,smime,md5 -> editorkey
true() smtp,md5,smime -> do_it

The problem is this only works if the user sends the message in plain-text.
HTML messages are never filtered.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Paul

  • remove a scenario, Kendall Libby, 09/09/2003
    • MSG_BODY filters, Paul Borghese, 09/11/2003