en - get_pending_lists : you are not allowed to perform this action

  • From: "Juan Nin" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: get_pending_lists : you are not allowed to perform this action
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:12:28 -0300

Hi,

Well, it seems Sympa started to work..

I retrieved my listmaster password, and created a list via wwsympa
So it sent an e-mail to my listmaster e-mail account, where it tells me to
go to
http://www.domain.com/wws/get_pending_lists

to activate the list, but when I access that address and login, I get the
following error:

get_pending_lists : you are not allowed to perform this action

why can be this happening?
I checked out the FAQ and list archives and couldn't find anyhting about
this..

I'm using Sympa-3.4.4.3 compiled from source on RH 7.1

thanks in advance,

Juan

  • get_pending_lists : you are not allowed to perform this action, Juan Nin, 07/29/2003