en - Re: Réf. : Re: [sympa-users] URL Pb in ARC: http://IP/wws

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: [sympa-users] URL Pb in ARC: http://IP/wws
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:53:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 address@concealed wrote:

> I update the apache configuration file like this :

that looks right to me

> I Think it comes from or it is related to the calendar Archive urls. Any
> idea ?

I'm not sure what you mean by the calendar Archive - sympa doesn't have a
calendar in it.

> > wwsympa_url http://sympa.toto.info/wws

one thing I noticed is that my DNS resolver can't find either
sympa.toto.info or www.toto.info - you might check with your domain
registrar -- if your browser can't resolve the site name, it's not going
to get anywhere near wwsympa

> > In /etc/hosts :
> > 172.16.86.96 www.toto.info sympa.toto.info

I can't seem to ping or traceroute to that IP address - which might be
another problem.