en - Réf. : Re: [sympa-users] URL Pb in ARC: http://IP/wws

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Réf. : Re: [sympa-users] URL Pb in ARC: http://IP/wws
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:18:54 +0200

I update the apache configuration file like this :

--------------------------------
ServerName sympa.toto.info

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/applis/apache-1.3.27/cgi-bin/"
ScriptAlias /wws /applis/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi

FastCgiServer /applis/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi -processes 2
<Location /wws>
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
--------------------------------

I Think it comes from or it is related to the calendar Archive urls. Any
idea ?

Tony

Miles Fidelman

<mfidelman@civicn Pour :
<address@concealed>
et.org> cc : <address@concealed>

Objet : Re: [sympa-users]
URL Pb in ARC: http://IP/wws
28/07/2003 16:57

did you update your Apache configuration file - I don't see that mentioned
below

Calendar, all the url are http://IP/wws/.. instead of http://$wwsympa_url/
> I have the same problem for robot mail's.
>
> In the conf file , i have set :
> wwsympa_url http://sympa.toto.info/wws
>
> In /etc/hosts :
> 172.16.86.96 www.toto.info sympa.toto.info
>
> I restarted many times sympa and apache fastcgi server, but always get in
> robot's mail URL with IP : like this
> --
> Changing your password
> http://address@concealed/inita1oosdfb

> Help on Sympa: http://172.16.86.96/wws/help
> ---
>
> I have the same problem when i browse the web sympa server, all html
links
> to archived messages contains http://IP/wws and not
> http://sympa.toto.info/wws ... Any ideas?

The Center for Civic Networking PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President & Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program 617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
address@concealed http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"