en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderators (editors) to deal with subscriptions

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderators (editors) to deal with subscriptions
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:50:32 +1000 (EST)

Actually I have just realized by simple little change of
subscribe.auth_owner ( changed the test from is_owner to is_editor) does
not quite work.

There nothing different in the file exept the comparision, but it does not
allow people to attempt to subscribe to the list - the "subscribe" link is
not worked. I reckong this has something todo with "may_subscribe", but
for the life of me can not figure out how that functions.

Stewart