en - RE: [sympa-users] Footers

  • From: "Paul Borghese" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Footers
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:15:13 -0400

Thanks Hanke! I assumed that all of the configuration options were
accessible via wwsympa. Any reason why this option is not included by
default in either the wwwsympa page or the text configuration produced?

Thank you for the clarification. I have added this information as an
answer in the FAQ on sympa.org.

Paul