en - Re: [sympa-users] Date and subject change for Digest mode

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Rodrigo Filgueira <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Date and subject change for Digest mode
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:13:20 +0200

It is currently possible to customize digests on a per-list basis.
But it will be possible in next major release (4.x) where the digest format
will be defined by a template.

Rodrigo Filgueira wrote:
I'm using sympa 3.3.3-6 and would like to change the subject of the digest messages on one of our lists.
I'd like to include the date of the digested message and change the part of <listname> because in this particular list it is not clear for users.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites