en - Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived

  • From: Walter Hopgood <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
wrote:
> address@concealed wrote:
>
> >I just switched out my server to a new machine on 5/14. At the same
> time, the new version of Sympa came out. I copied my Sympa info &
> archives over to the new machine, installed MHonarc, and ran through
> the Sympa install. Since doing this, whenever a message is sent to
> be archived, it displays in the Sympa archives as "No
> Subject/Anonymous" (the old mhonarc) or "No Subject/Unknown" (the new
> mhonarc). When I rebuild the archives, they look fine. Anyone else
> seen this?
> >

> Did you transfer also files named "/.mhonarc.db/" ?
>
> Serge

Yes, I did. I then removed the files and re-tested, and it's still
going on. I can't understand why the archived.pl doesn't work, but the
rebuild does. Debugging shows that mhonarc can't parse the date. I'm
thinking of shutting everything down and reinstalling from scratch.
I'd just have to re-import the archives somehow.

Walter

=====
Walter H. Hopgood, Squidgie on IRC and Yahoo!
address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
Duchovnik, SquidgeCrumpet, and all around nice guy